- How do I sign up?
- What is an invoice ID?
- What is an order ID?
- What are Delivery options?
- What are Pick-up options?
- What are the different order statuses and what do they mean?
- Will I be charged any fees for making a purchase?
- How do I check my order statuses?
- How do I make a credit/debit card payment?
- Are the credit/debit card payments safe?
- How do I know that my online payment is secure?
- Can I cancel my order and get a refund?
- I did not receive my item, what am I supposed to do?
- The item condition has significant discrepancies from what was stated in the item description. Am I able to get a refund?
- How do I sign up as a lender?
- How do I rent something on Ajjerni?
- How do I list an item?
- Can I denote my items in another currency?
- Why can’t I log in to my lender dashboard?
- How do I edit my item information?
- Can I add a few delivery addresses, delivery options and pick-up locations?
- What is the "Available for Rent" button for?
- Why can’t I find the right category for my item?
- How do I keep track of my rentals?
- How can I keep track of orders that I receive?
- Are there any fees on Ajjerni?
- What items are prohibited on Ajjerni?
- Why is my product deleted/banned?
How do I sign up?
This marketplace uses Facebook or Google+ open ID for all your logins.
What is an invoice ID?
An invoice ID is a number generated for your reference after every successful checkout.
What is an order ID?
For every successful checkout with an invoice ID, all the items that belong to a particular lender will be consolidated to a single order ID. Therefore, if you borrowed multiple items from a few sellers in a single checkout, you should receive a few order IDs.
What are Delivery options?
Delivery options are a list of lender defined delivery methods that you can receive the item by. Some of the delivery options will have added cost.
What are Pick-up options?
Pick-up options is a list of lender defined locations that you can pick-up your item from. These options will not have added cost.
What are the different order statuses and what do they mean?
There are different order statuses for different delivery types. For pick up, the order statuses are:
- Paid – after you have successfully made a payment, the marketplace will automatically create an invoice ID and order ID and tag each item order status as paid.
- Ready for pick-up – after the lender has picked and packed his item, he can change the order status to “Ready for pick-up”. The marketplace will automatically send an email to inform you to pick-up his item at his selected pick-up location.
- Completed – once you have picked-up his item, the lender will set the item’s order status to “Completed”.
- Refunded – The lender will set the item’s order status to “Refunded” when he has made a refund to you.
For delivery, the order statuses are:
- Paid – after you have successfully make a payment, the marketplace will automatically create an invoice ID and order ID and tag each item order status as paid.
- Delivered – after the lender has shipped/couriered/delivered the item, he will set the item’s order status to “Delivered”. The marketplace will automatically send an email to inform you that your item is on its way.
- Refunded– The lender will set the item’s order status to “Refunded” when he has made a refund to the borrower.
Will I be charged any fees for making a purchase?
You, the borrower, will not be charged any admin fees by Ajjerni. However, you are responsible for all other related charges and taxes (including shipping and customs) related to the transaction including and not limited to charges invoiced by the lender, freight forwarders or by the tax authorities.
How do I check my order statuses?
Simply hover the cursor over your profile to activate the drop down bar and click on “Rentals”. This opens up your Purchase History page where you can access details of orders that you have placed, including invoice ID, timestamp, item, qty, delivery method and order status.
How do I make a credit/debit card payment?
Click the shopping cart on the top menu bar. After selecting the items that you want to checkout, fill in your delivery details which include your name, notification email, contact number and delivery address. If you are using an account, these details should already be prepopulated for you. Next, review the order details once last time before clicking “Proceed to payment”. Check the payment details and click “Pay now”. A pop up box would appear so that you can fill in your credit card details. Once the payment is done, you will be redirected back to Ajjerni's site.
Are the credit/debit card payments safe?
Ajjerni does not store nor handle any credit card details on our site. Our PCI level 1 compliant partners hold all your financial data securely; no one can access it, not even us!
How do I know that my online payment is secure?
Ajjerni uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which ensures that all connections on Ajjerni's server remain encrypted. This explains why the website address begins with “https” instead of “http”. Our website and app is secured using a RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate. This ensures all information you send using our app will be encrypted. Please click the “padlock” icon on the web browser for more details on the security certificate. Ajjerni also does not store any credit card details and payments are processed through Stripe. Our PCI level 1 compliant partners hold all your financial data securely; no one can access it, not even us!
Can I cancel my order and get a refund?
All sales made on Ajjerni are considered to be final and binding. Thus we do not accept any order cancellations once the order has been paid.Please contact the seller directly if you need to have your order cancelled. It is up to the seller’s discretion whether he/she will allow a cancellation and provide a full refund excluding any transaction fees that have already been incurred. In addition, do note that the admin fee collected by the Ajjerni is a fixed commission for facilitating a sale and thus will not be refunded.However, in rare cases where the actual item has significant discrepancies from the item description or is undelivered, please refer to our dispute policy below.
I did not receive my item, what am I supposed to do?
If you did not receive an item, you need to make a report to the lender by contacting him/her directly. The lender should address your concern and provide updates on the delivery of the item and its tracking information. If you find that the lender's response unsatisfactory, Ajjerni will step in to mediate. You should always communicate through the admin so that you will be protected by our Terms of Service.
The item condition has significant discrepancies from what was stated in the item description. Am I able to get a refund?
If there are any significant discrepancies in the item, you should contact the lender directly. The lender will address your concern and offer a solution, such as offering a replacement or trading for another item. If both you and the lender have agreed on returning the item, you should take note of the following.You must return the item in the exact same condition in which it was received.It is your responsibility as the borrower to pay for the return cost of shipping.You, as the borrower, need to pay for any customs charges incurred on the returned item. If you are unsatisfied with the resolution provided by the lender, you can request Ajjerni to mediate for you.
As part of the mediation process, the admin will review the chat history, item description, photos of the item provided by both you and the lender, and any other information about the item that you and the seller have provided. You should always communicate through the admin so that you will be protected by our Terms of Service.
How do I sign up as a lender?
Simply click on the “List Item for Rent” tab on the top menu bar.
- Sign up by using either your Facebook or Google+ account
- Fill up your profile details
- Add a delivery address (your item will be sent to this delivery address when you purchase an item from Ajjerni as a borrower)
- Add your delivery options and/or your preferred pick-up location
- Click save Congratulations, you are now a lender on Ajjerni and can start uploading your first item.
How do I rent something on Ajjerni?
Simply click on “List Item for Rent” on the top menu and sign up from there! Once you have filled in all the mandatory fields, you will be able to start listing your items immediately!
- Upload the items that you want to rent. Set your price, category and choose the delivery methods/pick-up locations for this item
- Be informed immediately when someone has rented or enquired about your item your item
- Fulfill your order and update your borrowers on the latest status using our order management system
- Collect the money from your borrowers
- Get useful business insights such as your rental history, best-selling items and other analytics to optimize your business
How do I list an item?
You can list an item by clicking on “List Item for Rent” on the top menu bar and signing up as a Ajjerni lender.
Once you have successfully on-boarded as a lender, click on “Add Item” under the “Your Marketplace” drop down box.
Provide us with all the relevant details such as the item category & sub-category, name, price, description, quantity, image and the pick up options. Once you are happy with your listing, click on “SAVE” and your listing will be published.
So what are you waiting for? Start listing your first item on Ajjerni now!
Can I denote my items in another currency?
No, unfortunately not. The current default currency on Ajjerni is LBP.
Why can’t I log in to my lender dashboard?
If you can’t log in to your lender dashboard, it might be because you have been banned by Ajjerni. You can raise a case by contacting Ajjerni directly.
How do I edit my item information?
- On your lender menu, click on the “Your Items” tab to access all your items.
- Choose the item you want to edit, and click on the sign.
- You will be redirected to your specific listing’s details page.
- From there, you may edit any details you would like.
- Once you are happy with the new details, click on “Save” and your edits will be reflected.
Can I add a few delivery addresses, delivery options and pick-up locations?
Yes, you can definitely do so. If you add more than one delivery address during the sign up process, you have the choice of selecting your preferred address during the checkout process when you borrow an item from Ajjerni as a borrower.If you add more than one delivery options and/or your pick-up locations, your customer has the choice of selecting their preferred option when borrowing an item from you. You can always add more delivery options or pick-up locations by first navigating to your user settings through you profile’s drop down bar before clicking on the “Delivery methods” tab. Alternatively, you can add new options whenever you are uploading items onto Ajjerni.
What is the "Available for Rent" button for?
If you receive any complaints from customers regarding a particular item or it is still not ready for rental at a point in time, you can temporarily remove it from the marketplace using the "Available for Rent" function. Once you switched the "Available for Rent" button to “NO”, your item will no longer be visible and searchable on your marketplace. In addition, borrowers will not be able to check out the non-available item.
Why can’t I find the right category for my item?
You are only able to add an item under a particular category or sub-category if it has been created by us. If you can’t find the right category for your items, don’t worry! Simply drop Ajjerni an email, so that we can review your request and add a new category if deemed necessary.
How do I keep track of my rentals?
Click the “Dashboard” tab on the marketplace menu to access your rental data page. Here, you are able to view the total quantity and revenue earned for each item that you have rented.
How can I keep track of orders that I receive?
Click the “Bookings” tab on the marketplace menu to access your orders page. You are able to view the relevant details for each item order that you receive, including the Order ID, Invoice ID, Timestamp, Item, Quantity borrowed. Click on any payment ID to dive into greater details. Anytime you have completed a certain action to fulfill the order, you can change the order status by clicking on the drop down bar. In the event that you are fulfilling multiple orders at the same time, you can also mass update the order statuses. Simply check the boxes of the relevant orders and click on the “Change Status” button.
Are there any fees on Ajjerni?
There are currently no fees charged on Ajjerni. We will update you if things change in the future
What items are prohibited on Ajjerni?
Why is my product deleted/banned?